- O2 Arena
- 9 min drive
- Tower of London
- 10 min drive
- Cafe Bonnane
- 2 min walk
- Al Masar
- 2 min walk
- London (LCY-London City)
- 6 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in London's Docklands neighbourhood, ibis London Excel Docklands is near the airport and near the beach. Tower of London and Tower Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Westfield Stratford City and Liverpool Street. Sky Garden and Coca-Cola London Eye are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- O2 Arena - 9 min drive
- Tower of London - 10 min drive
- Tower Bridge - 11 min drive
- Liverpool Street - 12 min drive
- The Shard - 13 min drive
- Royal Victoria Station - 4 min walk
- London West Ham Station - 9 min drive
- London (LCY-London City) - 9 min drive
- FOGGS — 1 min walk
- Cafe Bonnane - 2 min walk
- Al Masar - 2 min walk
- Top 1 Forever - 3 min walk
- Caffe Fratelli - 3 min walk
About this property
ibis London Excel Docklands
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of GBP 10 per pet, per day.
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10.45 for adults and GBP 5.00 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: GBP 18 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 10 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Disliked: Amenities
WiFi only worked well on all devices the first 24 hours. After that had multiple issues, most employees were unwilling or unable to help (Just said theirs was working on their phones). Some employees didn’t seem to understand English well. Only a few even tried to help with the WiFi issue, but mostly with no success. And WiFi was needed for work as well as pleasure. The second day we were there they had carpet cleaning in the halls.. necessary I guess but Very loud and obnoxious. Third day was an unannounced long and loud “fire drill”.. Planes were noticeably loud to us despite others reviews on this. The pizza from the downstairs restaurant was good. Overall the place was fine for the price but a bit disappointing as WiFi worked everywhere else we have been on our trip other than here. We ended up leaving a day earlier than we paid for (with no refund of course) just to get to a better location.