Get an overview of this hotel4 Star hotel near Tower Bridge and The Shard
Popular property highlights
Tower of London nearby
Perfectly located on the Southbank opposite The Shard. Stroll along the riverside to Borough Market and Butlers Wharf. 10 minutes walk to Tower of London & Tate Modern. O2 Arena, are within easy reach.
Jamie's Italian Restaurant offers a unique dining experience. Hilton London Tower Bridge also features a fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop.
37-inch plasma TVs
Plasma televisions come with premium cable/satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature premium bedding, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hilton London Tower Bridge
Perfectly located in the heart of London, Hilton London Tower Bridge has a striking, contemporary exterior, a short walk from Tower Bridge, London Bridge Train Station well connected via London Underground Northern & Jubilee Line. Next to Tower Bridge, this hotel offers modern, stylish rooms including upgraded options Deluxe or Executive rooms with access to the Executive lounge including complimentary WiFi (complimentary refreshments served throughout the day). Each room has a satellite plasma-screen TV and en suite facilities. Guests at Hilton London Tower Bridge have access to the mini gym, with weights and fitness equipment. Jamie's Italian Restaurant offers a unique dining experience. The Tate Modern and the Shakespeare Globe Theatre are just a short riverside walk away. Borough Market and the Tower of London are all less than a mile away. The nearby tube station links to Canary Wharf, the O2 Arena, and Westminster via the Jubilee Line. Kings Cross St Pancras Station can be reached in 15 minutes on the Northern Line. The hotel provides a well equipped business centre, 10 meeting rooms, and good access to London's financial district. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
- Express check-in
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 10
- Year Built 2006
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 245
- Number of floors - 12
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Full breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jamie's Italian Restaurant - This restaurant offers a laid-back atmosphere and it's the perfect spot to unwind with family and friends, tucking into fresh pasta and a beautiful selection of antipasti, not forgetting the decadent desserts.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
- Hilton Hotel London Tower Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge
- London Tower Bridge Hilton
- Hilton London Hotel Bridge
- Hilton London Tower Bridge England
- Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel London
- Hilton Tower Bridge
- London Hilton
We should mention
Up to 10 children 1 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Kids stay and eat free at Hilton hotels
Time spent together as a family is very precious. And Hilton knows how important it is for everyone to be happy. Hilton takes care of the little things which make all the difference, so everyone has an enjoyable, relaxing stay.
Hilton offers a whole host of benefits for you and your little ones in the UK and Europe:
- Children up to and including the age of 10 can eat and drink for free from the children's menu, which features a range of freshly prepared treats for little ones
- Children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing your room