Get an overview of this hotelVictorian Charm
Popular property highlights
Walking distance from two main inland and international train stations as well as numerous connections within London.
Occupying a handsomely restored Victorian building, this Hilton is a 2-minute walk from Euston Station and King's Cross St. Pancras. Trafalgar Square is 1.3 mies (2 km) away.
Oxford Street Shopping
Charming hotel with decor reflecting the heritage of the Grade II listed Victorian building and Bloomsbury area.
Wi-Fi, satellite TV
Contemporary rooms, designed with the modern traveler in mind, offering comfort, flexibility and all necessary amenities for the perfect getaway.
Hilton London Euston
This London hotel is a 2-minute walk from Euston Station and a 10-minute walk from Eurostar train service at St. Pancras Station. Oxford Street shopping is 1 mile (1.6 kilometers) away.
The Hilton's Woburn Place Dining Room serves lunch and dinner. A breakfast restaurant and a lobby bar are also on site. Room service and fitness facilities are available 24 hours a day. Several meeting and conference rooms are available for any meetings or events. WiFi is also provided (surcharge). Nearby parking (surcharge) is available for guests who drive.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 7
- Total number of rooms - 159
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period ), Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( GBP 14.95 per 24-hour period )
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Woburn Place Dining Room - Fine dining in a Victorian conservatory with ornamental pillars. Lunch Monday – Friday. Dinner nightly.
Mulberry's Restaurant - Buffet and a la carte breakfast. Open daily.
Woburn Place Bar & Lounge - Lobby lounge with fireplace, leather sofas. Snacks, light meals, cocktails.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 14.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Euston Hilton
- Euston Hilton London
- Euston London Hilton
- Hilton London Euston Hotel
- Hilton Euston Hotel
- Hilton Euston Hotel London
- Hilton Euston London
- Hilton London Euston
- London Euston Hilton
- London Hilton Euston
- Hilton London Euston England
- Hilton London Euston Hotel London
- Hilton Euston
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.