Con: 1.This property looks tired and the corridor is dark and scary if you are assigned to a room far away from the main lobby. 2.Housekeeping stuff placed my pajamas IN the toilet bowl! 3. Babycot was placed in my room on the second night when i returned to the hotel. i did not asked for any babycot! 4. No bottled water provided. Pro: 1. 5min walk to Angel Station and 15mins to Kings cross station 2. Air conditioning is very good, cooling for summer 3. Water pressure and heater is great
- Sadler's Wells Theatre
- 7 min walk
- Business Design Centre
- 8 min walk
- Barbican Arts Centre
- 4 min drive
- London (LCY-London City)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Sadler's Wells Theatre - 7 min walk
- Business Design Centre - 8 min walk
- Barbican Arts Centre - 4 min drive
- The British Museum - 5 min drive
- St. Paul's Cathedral - 5 min drive
- Angel Underground Station - 4 min walk
- London King's Cross Station - 11 min walk
- London (LCY-London City) - 19 min drive
- Grill Restaurant – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast and dinner daily.
- Marco Pierre White – Steakhouse offering international cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Bar60 – Bar offering international cuisine. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
DoubleTree by Hilton London-Islington
Along with 2 restaurants, this hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference center, a business center, and conference space. All 373 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and electric kettles, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs. Room service, free tea bags/instant coffee, and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- DoubleTree Hilton London Islington Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton Islington Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London Islington
- Jurys Inn Islington Hotel London
- Doubletree By Hilton – London Islington. England
- DoubleTree Hilton London-Islington Hotel
- DoubleTree Hilton London-Islington
- DoubleTree by Hilton London Islington
- Jurys Inn London Islington
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee 6:30 AM–10:30 AM on weekdays and 6:30 AM–11 AM on weekends: GBP 17.00 per person
- 2 restaurants
- 1 bar
- Room service available
Things to do
- Fitness centre/gym
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free WiFi
- Grocery store
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Centre
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
Where to eat
Wish they had more than one restaurant. Very friendly service. Rooms could use a makeover with new carpet and updated bathrooms