Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelTranquil Georgian terrace near London train stations
Popular property highlights
Near Dickens House
This Bed & Breakfast is composed of 4 terrace houses set in a quiet residential street near King's Cross Station and St. Pacras International train station; Dickens House is 2 blocks away.
Buffet breakfast included
Listed as an English Heritage Grade II building, this informal accommodation retains some of its original features; staff can help plan sightseeing trips; a complimentary buffet breakfast is provided.
With views of quiet residential streets and London's rooftops, Comfort Inn King's Cross' 63 brightly decorated guestrooms have satellite TV.
Comfort Inn St. Pancras Kings Cross
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Bed & Breakfast Amenities
Although just a 2-minute walk from busy King's Cross Station, this recently renovated 3-floor Bed & Breakfast is set away from the bustle in a little side street. The attractive redbrick exterior of these Georgian property is well preserved. Inside, guests will find personalized service and an intimate atmosphere. The accommodation is informal in style.
The Georgian property has retained some original features--from the brick façade to the stucco ceiling in the small lounge reception area. Internet access and tourism information are available.
There is no restaurant at Comfort Inn King's Cross, but guests can choose to order from the range of takeout menus in their rooms.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free breakfast
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 63
- Number of floors - 3
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests of the property enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
The property does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the property; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Bed & Breakfast Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 10 per hour (rates may vary)
Bed & Breakfast Name
- Comfort Inn King's
- Comfort Inn King's Cross
- Comfort Inn King's Hotel Cross
- Comfort Inn & Suites Kings Cross Hotel London
- Comfort Inn And Suites Kings Cross
- Comfort Inn Kings Cross
- Comfort Inn St. Pancras Kings Cross B&B
- Comfort Inn St. Pancras Kings Cross
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.