I have stayed a few times but this last one was the noisiest room I have ever stayed in. I don't know what was outside the window but it sounded like the air conditioning for the whole of the London underground. Absolute racket all night long so barely any sleep. Also, what annoyed me was I asked reception if I could borrow a spoon and was told, we don't have spoons so I wonder how people managed to eat their cereal at breakfast, maybe they have to eat direct from the bowl.
- Natural History Museum
- 18 min walk
- Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre
- 18 min walk
- The Harwood Arms
- 15 min walk
- 19 min walk
- London (QQP-Paddington Train Station)
- 7 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Natural History Museum - 18 min walk
- Olympia Conference and Exhibition Centre - 18 min walk
- Kensington Palace - 4 min drive
- Harrods - 5 min drive
- Stamford Bridge Stadium - 5 min drive
- Earl's Court Station - 3 min walk
- London West Brompton Station - 6 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 24 min drive
- The Harwood Arms — 15 min walk
- Pierino — 19 min walk
- Ffiona's — 22 min walk
- The World's End — 22 min walk
- The Orangery — 26 min walk
About this property
City Continental Kensington London
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 30.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 10 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: GBP 10 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Parking and public transport
- No on-site parking available
Food and drink
- Buffet breakfast available for a fee daily: GBP 10 per person
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property
- TV in reception
- plasma TV
- satellite channels
Food and drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- Connecting rooms available
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is good, but hotel condition is bad. Curtain broken, air-conditioner not working, TV not working. The room is not only small, but also bad layout.