Book your room at Hotel Central Montargis
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Montargis
Located in the heart of Montargis, this hotel is steps from Praline Market and Montargis Abbey. Musee Girodet and Chateau Montargis are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features free WiFi in public areas.
All rooms are individually decorated and offer free WiFi and showers. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Central Montargis features a terrace. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1650
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Individually decorated
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat tours on site
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 6 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: EUR 65
- Late check-in fee: EUR 50
- Late check-out fee: EUR 65
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 10.00 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.