Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel with winery and restaurant
Popular property highlights
Situated in Blois, this hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Polyclinique de Blois and within 3 mi (5 km) of St. Louis Cathedral and Basilique Notre-dame De La Trinite. Maison de la Magie and Chateau de Blois are also within 3 mi (5 km).
An attached winery, a restaurant, and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Free WiFi in public areas, free self parking, and a free shopping center shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include a conference center, a meeting room, and free newspapers.
All 50 rooms offer free WiFi, premium bedding, and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee makers, hair dryers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Campanile Blois Nord
A winery is attached to this Blois hotel. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 700 square feet (65 square meters) include a conference center. This business-friendly hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a theme park shuttle and a train station drop-off service. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Campanile Blois Nord is a smoke-free property.
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Train station drop-off (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1981
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free self parking
- Free WiFi
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Free long-term parking
- Luggage storage
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference center
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Television in common areas
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Winery attached
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Premium bedding
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free WiFi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
LE RESTAURANT - This buffet restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 10 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 10 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.83 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.75 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
- Campanile Blois
- Campanile Blois Nord
- Campanile Nord Hotel Blois
- Campanile Blois Nord Hotel
- Campanile Nord Hotel
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.