Overview of New Fairmount Hotel and Casino
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Single Room, Garden View
Executive Double Room, Pool View
Executive Twin Room, Garden View
Executive Suite, 1 Queen Bed, Garden View
Family Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Garden View
About this area
Located in Livingstone, New Fairmount Hotel and Casino is in the suburbs and near the boardwalk. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Victoria Falls and Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, while Livingstone Museum and Railway Museum are cultural highlights. Travelling with kids? Consider Livingstone Reptile Park and Devil's Pool.
- Mukuni Park Curio Market - 2 min walk
- Livingstone Museum - 10 min walk
- Railway Museum - 5 min drive
- Maramba Cultural Museum - 8 min drive
- Livingstone Reptile Park - 9 min drive
- Victoria Falls (VFA) - 47 min drive
- Tamarind Tree — 1 min walk
- Nijinsky — 1 min walk
About this property
New Fairmount Hotel and Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: USD 9 for adults and USD 9.00 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
The beds were very uncomfortable. No hot water in bathroom sink.