- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Mukuni Park Curio Market
- 4 min drive
- Livingstone Museum
- 5 min drive
- Railway Museum
- 7 min drive
- Livingstone (LVI)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Livingstone, Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge is in the suburbs and near the airport. Livingstone Museum and Railway Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Livingstone Reptile Park and Devil's Pool.
- Mukuni Park Curio Market - 4 min drive
- Livingstone Museum - 5 min drive
- Railway Museum - 7 min drive
- Livingstone Reptile Park - 9 min drive
- Maramba Cultural Museum - 9 min drive
- Livingstone (LVI) - 11 min drive
About this property
Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0 per hour (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 10 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 0 (one-way), (up to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: USD 0 per stay
- Kitchen/kitchenette fee: USD 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge Livingstone
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Livingstone
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive
Nettes sehr sauberes Hotel
War sehr viel zu erleben . Victoriafälle in Sambia und Simbabwe , Safari in den Chobe Nationalpark in Botswana , und ganz besonders , einen Spaziergang für zwei Stunden mit Löwen und Geoparden . Vom Erlebnis her , der schönste Urlaub den ich je hatte .
Pros: Sehr nettes und hilfreiches Personal .Ruhige Gegend .
Location: Leider ziemlich ausserhalb der Stadt .