- Lisieux Cathedral
- 15 min walk
- Carmel de Lisieux
- 18 min walk
- Le Drakkar
- 11 min walk
- Au Vieux Normand
- 12 min walk
- Deauville (DOL-Normandie)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Lisieux Cathedral - 15 min walk
- Carmel de Lisieux - 18 min walk
- Parc Zoologique Cerza - 9 min drive
- Deauville Barriere Golf Course - 26 min drive
- Villa Strassburger - 27 min drive
- Le Grand Jardin Station - 8 min walk
- Deauville (DOL-Normandie) - 25 min drive
- Le Drakkar — 11 min walk
- Au Vieux Normand — 12 min walk
- Le France — 12 min walk
- La Loonja — 12 min walk
- Le Paradis — 12 min walk
About this property
ZENAO Appart'hotel Lisieux
A microwave in a common area, a meeting room and a corner/local shop are available at this smoke-free apartment building. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Other amenities include a garden and a TV in a common area. Each apartment provides a TV with digital channels, plus a kitchenette with a fridge, a hob and a microwave. Complimentary wireless Internet access, a coffee/tea maker and a hairdryer are among the other amenities available to guests.
Special check-in instructions
- Monday-Friday: 9 AM-6 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 7 per pet, per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.65 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Free WiFi
Parking and transport
- Free self-parking
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Continental breakfast available for a fee daily 8 AM–10 AM: EUR 7 per person
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- 80-cm TV with premium channels
- 1 meeting room
- EUR 7 per pet per night
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Corner/local shop
- Near the boardwalk
- Near a train station
- In the shopping district
- In the historical district
- 14 rooms
- 3 floors
- 1 building