Get an overview of this hotel3-star Lisbon hotel in Avenida de Roma, near Gulbenkian Museum
Located in Avenida de Roma, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Campo Pequeno Bullring and Gulbenkian Museum. Castle of Sao Jorge and Rossio Square are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, and conference rooms. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, concierge services, dry cleaning, and a 24-hour front desk are onsite.
All 263 rooms provide free WiFi, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 3509 square feet (326 square meters) include conference space. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Lisbon hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
- Total number of rooms - 263
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Free WiFi
- Conference space size (feet) - 3509
- Conference space size (meters) - 326
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 4
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of restaurants - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub only
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Portuguese cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 1 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 6.00 for adults and EUR 3.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 13 per room (one way)
- Hotel Roma Lisbon
- Roma Lisbon
We should mention
One child 1 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.