Get an overview of this hotelLisbon guesthouse in Arroios, near Castle of Sao Jorge
Located in Arroios, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Atrium Saldanha and Gulbenkian Museum. Castle of Sao Jorge and Rossio Square are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, a TV in a common area, and a front-desk safe are available at this guesthouse. Free continental breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Be Lisbon Hostel
Guest House Amenities
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lisbon guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary continental breakfast.
Guest House Policies
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Destination fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
Guest house Name
- Pascoal Melo
- Pascoal Melo House
- Pascoal Melo House Lisbon
- Pascoal Melo Lisbon
- Be Lisbon
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).