Get an overview of this hotelLisbon guesthouse in Arroios, near Castle of Sao Jorge
Located in Arroios, this guesthouse is within 1 mi (2 km) of Atrium Saldanha and Gulbenkian Museum. Castle of Sao Jorge and Rossio Square are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, a TV in a common area, and a front-desk safe are available at this guesthouse. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include free breakfast.
All 8 rooms offer free WiFi and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Be Lisbon Hostel
A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Lisbon guesthouse also offers tour/ticket assistance, a safe deposit box at the front desk, and a television in a common area.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 6
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is offered. An additional continental breakfast is also served on weekends (subject to charges).
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1 per person, per night
- Pascoal Melo
- Pascoal Melo House
- Pascoal Melo House Lisbon
- Pascoal Melo Lisbon
- Be Lisbon
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.