- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Gulbenkian Museum
- 10 min walk
- Lisbon Zoo
- 14 min walk
- Amoreiras Shopping Center
- 3 min drive
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lisbon, Novotel Lisboa is near the airport and near a metro station. Amoreiras Shopping Center and Colombo Shopping Centre are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach. Lisbon Zoo and Lisbon Oceanarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Praca de Espanha Station is 7 minutes by foot and Sao Sebastiao Station is 9 minutes.
- Gulbenkian Museum - 10 min walk
- Lisbon Zoo - 14 min walk
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 2 min drive
- Amoreiras Shopping Center - 3 min drive
- University of Lisbon - 12 min drive
- Praca de Espanha Station - 7 min walk
- Lisbon Sete Rios Station - 9 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- A BICICLETA – Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- TEJO – Restaurant. Open on selected days.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- All guests, including children, must present a valid identity card or passport with photo, or equivalent document (such as a birth certificate) at check-in. Per property policy, minors younger than 18 who are not accompanied by their parents should present a notarized permission letter from a parent or guardian. Additional check-in policies apply. Contact the property for more details.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 49 per pet, per day.
- 1 per room (up to 44 lb/20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 for adults and EUR 13 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 11 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 49 per pet, per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
At check in and out initial impression of the hotel was great, however we started to notice it was extremely hot in our room. We called the front desk and asked them to help us adjust the room temperature because it was too hot. They told us they were unable to and that the only thing they could do was open a window. The window in the room was already open and it remained hot. Bottom line we spent two hot nights where my family was unable to sleep. Worst experience in a while.