- Marquis of Pombal Square
- 7 min walk
- Botanical Garden
- 12 min walk
- Martim Moniz Square
- 16 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado)
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lisbon, Inspira Santa Marta Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Rossio Square and Lisbon Cathedral (Se) are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Botanical Garden and Costa da Caparica Beach. Check out an event or a game at Estádio da Luz, and consider making time for Lisbon Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Marquis of Pombal Square - 7 min walk
- Botanical Garden - 12 min walk
- Rossio Square - 14 min walk
- Martim Moniz Square - 16 min walk
- Carmo Convent - 19 min walk
- Avenida Station - 5 min walk
- Rossio Station - 14 min walk
- Lisbon (LIS-Humberto Delgado) - 22 min drive
- Where to eat
- OPEN – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Inspira Santa Marta Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 60.0 per night.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16.20 per night
- Early check-in fee: EUR 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 60.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 60.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
To my husband and I the most important quality to make a difference between individuals is positive attitude. Claudia is one of the most customer service oriented with positive attitude. Her willingness to listen and help for our needs was excellent, I recommend this hotel to everyone because of Her, Thank you Claudia. All the people working in the restaurant during every day breakfast and our two times dinner were perfect especially Raquel, thanks to Raquel & her teams.