Find a Bed and Breakfast in Lindsay from CA $71
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Other property types in Lindsay
Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lindsay
Reviewed on Jan. 3, 2021
Ramada by Wyndham Lindsay
Reviewed on Jan. 1, 2021
Reviewed on Jan. 6, 2021
Why Stay at a B&B in Lindsay?
Are you on the hunt for a place to stay with a hearty breakfast and a comfortable setting? If you're hoping to find a B&B for your stay in Lindsay but can't seem to find one in the perfect location, there are other options in the surrounding area that may also have comparable amenities. While you're enjoying your trip to Lindsay, you might want to explore the theater scene by catching a show at Academy Theatre or Lindsay Little Theatre.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a picturesque garden or a sunlit breakfast nook to enjoy your morning cup of coffee, the small details are what make bed and breakfasts a fun place to get away. Here is a B&B that guests like in the surrounding area:
Riverside Caygeon B&B: 3 stars, 2 rooms
- 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the heart of Lindsay
How to Pack for the Weather in Lindsay
If you're trying to figure out the optimal time to vacation in Lindsay, we've compiled some weather information to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while February and January are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 1.34 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 6° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 26° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 80° F and nighttime averages are around 42° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 65° F during the day and 10° F at night
Spend some time exploring Ken Reid Conservation Area and Sturgeon Lake if you're hoping to see some of the area's natural features. You might put Academy Theatre and Lindsay Square Mall on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Lindsay for its:
- Live music