- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Zenith Arena Concert Hall
- 4 min walk
- 7 min walk
- 2 min walk
- La p'tite boulangerie
- 2 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin)
- 10 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lille, Novotel Lille Centre Gares is in the city centre and near a metro station. Zoo Lille and Koezio are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Euralille and Wazemmes Covered Market. Travelling with kids? Consider Lomme Urban Park, or check out an event or a game at Pierre Mauroy Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Zenith Arena Concert Hall - 4 min walk
- Euralille - 7 min walk
- L'Aeronef - 7 min walk
- Lille Grand Palais - 7 min walk
- Casino Barriere Lille - 9 min walk
- Lille Flandres Station - 5 min walk
- Lille Flandres Metro Station - 6 min walk
- Lille (LIL-Lesquin) - 10 min drive
- Novotel Cafe — 1 min walk
- Flunch - 2 min walk
- La p'tite boulangerie - 2 min walk
- Au Kennedy - 2 min walk
- Café de la Paix - 2 min walk
About this property
Novotel Lille Centre Gares
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10.00 per pet, per day.
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.48 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 16.50 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 10.00 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Convenient location friendly desk staff
Desk person was extremely helpful. Business center was broken, so had to email to hotel if wanted anything printed-which is probably a non starter for many. We did not get breakfast there. Downstairs was really nice. Rooms alright. Fitness center fine, although dumbbell sets would help it. Initial deposit (beyond cost) very high, only exceeded by rental car deposit at train station.