- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Ladeuze Square
- 2 min walk
- Leuven Christmas Market
- 3 min walk
- M - Museum Leuven
- 6 min walk
- Wavre (ZGV-Wavre Train Station)
- 27 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Leuven City Hostel is located in Leuven. M - Museum Leuven and STUK are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ladeuze Square and Abbey Park. Kruidtuin Botanical Garden and Planckendael Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Ladeuze Square - 2 min walk
- Leuven Christmas Market - 3 min walk
- M - Museum Leuven - 6 min walk
- Grand Market Square - 8 min walk
- Leuven Town Hall - 8 min walk
- Leuven Station - 8 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 25 min drive
About this property
Leuven City Hostel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 8 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM, please contact the property at least 72 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 for adults and EUR 7.50 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Leuven City Hostel Hostel/Backpacker accommodation Leuven
- Disliked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
No wifi signal in the room amd weak signal in open area. When enquired about it, they are complaining about iphones. So, as per them, whoever wants to stay there, should bring android phones. Dont expect a towel to be in the private room.