- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Ladeuze Square
- 6 min walk
- Leuven Christmas Market
- 7 min walk
- M - Museum Leuven
- 10 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Leuven, Hotel Binnenhof is in the city centre and near a train station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Park Belle Vue and Abbey Park, while Grand Beguinage of Leuven and STUK are cultural highlights. Kruidtuin Botanical Garden and Planckendael Zoo are also worth visiting.
- Ladeuze Square - 6 min walk
- Leuven Christmas Market - 7 min walk
- M - Museum Leuven - 10 min walk
- Grand Market Square - 12 min walk
- Leuven Town Hall - 12 min walk
- Leuven Station - 5 min walk
- Brussels (BRU-Brussels - National) - 23 min drive
About this property
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.20 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 16 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Nice Little Hotel
This hotel is a rather typical European 'city hotel'. Modern, clean, comfortable. smallish rooms. A tiny lift. Friendly staff. Expensive underground parking. Basic breakfast. Located across the road from a fantastic old city Gail. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend it for others too