Located in the historic Mayfair neighborhood within walking distance of Fremont Street, this downtown Las Vegas home is in the perfect location for those who want to experience Las Vegas without dealing with the hustle and bustle of all the tourists on the Strip! With 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a lovely outdoor seating area, guests staying at this vacation rental will love spending days exploring everything the Silver State has to offer before returning home to enjoy a quiet night with friends.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Full Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Bedroom 4 (Game Room): Futon
Decked out in vintage decor, this cozy, yet spacious bungalow retains all of its mid-century charm but is updated with all the comforts of home! Photos of old downtown Las Vegas line the walls and are sure to pique the interest of the history buffs in your travel group.
Step inside, where you'll find original hardwood floors and large picture windows that allow plenty of sunshine to illuminate the space. Kick back on the sectional couch in the living room and watch your favorite shows on the 2 flat-screen cable TVs.
After a day of fun in the Las Vegas sun, challenge your travel companions to a game of Parlour Poker. Or you can grab a book from the home library and learn all about the fascinating history of Las Vegas and all its colorful characters!
Prepare your favorite recipes in the fully equipped kitchen when your stomach starts to grumble! Pull up a Vintage Tropicana barstool to the breakfast bar to enjoy your meal.
Everyone in your travel group is bound to sleep well at night in one of the cozy bedrooms. Each bedroom features comfortable accommodations and retro art on the wall!
-- THE LOCATION --
This home is the ideal location for any history buffs who want to see what Vegas was like back in the days of the original ‘Glitter Gulch,’ now known as the Fremont District. Step back into the era when mobsters ran the show, and Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr. were royalty. In fact, this house was built the year Bugsy Siegel took over the El Cortez Casino, just a mile away! Be sure and check out the Mob Museum, rated one of the top attractions in Vegas, just a 7-minute drive from the house
Take the short jaunt to the Fremont Street Experience, where you can try your luck at one of the many casinos or watch a free live music show. Any thrill-seekers in your group will want to try ziplining over the crowds!
Although downtown boasts the oldest casinos in Vegas, take the 10-minute drive to the Las Vegas Strip for all the modern, world-class hotel casinos, top-rated restaurants, and fabulous entertainment anyone could want!
Easy access to the Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo Center make this a perfect home base for attending one of the many large events hosted in Las Vegas each year.
If you need a break from the gambling or pool parties on The Strip, take a quick drive outside of the city for hiking the Valley of Fire, kayaking the Colorado River, or visiting Lake Meade and the historic Hoover Dam.
This is a licensed vacation rental home G65-02763.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental makes it easy to find and book properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
This property is managed by Evolve Nevada (Nevada Broker # B.143842).
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchen, free WiFi, charcoal grill (charcoal not provided), fire pit, 2 flat-screen TVs w/ Roku, Netflix, Hulu, air conditioning, central heating, washer and dryer, driveway parking for 2, and much more!
- Fantastic central Las Vegas location in the historic Mayfair neighborhood! A quick walk to Freemont Street, casinos, and easy access to outdoor recreation outside of town
- One house away from the neighborhood park, featuring a basketball court, fitness stations, jogging path, and a shaded playground
- Nearest Major Airport: McCarran International Airport (~6 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- Absolutely no smoking inside. If any evidence of smoking is found, a $1,000 post-stay fine will be charged to the group for additional Ozone Cleaning throughout the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The license number is G65-02763
- No loud music
- No street parking (2 spaces are provided in the driveway)
- NOTE: Your safety matters. An exterior security camera is located on the front porch facing out. The camera does not look into any interior spaces and is only in use when the property is unoccupied