Overview of MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Two Queen Suite
Stay Well Grand Two Queen
Grand King Room
Grand Two Queen
West Wing King
Tower Spa Suite
Grand King Strip View
Grand Two Queen Strip View
Staywell Grand King
City View Suite
Penthouse City View Suite
Stay Well Patio Suite
Executive King Suite
Stay Well Tower Spa Suite
Stay Well Executive King Suite
Stay Well Executive Queen Suite
Grand Accessible King
Grand Accessible King Roll-in Shower
2 Bedroom Marquee Suite
Executive King Accessible with Roll-in Shower
Grand Accessible Queen
Grand Accessible Queen Roll-in Shower
About this area
On the Strip, MGM Grand Hotel & Casino is in Las Vegas's Las Vegas Strip neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity. Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a match? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Thomas and Mack Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- Ka Theater - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Casino - 1 min walk
- MGM Grand Garden Arena - 2 min walk
- Park Theater - 6 min walk
- Hooters Casino - 12 min walk
- MGM Grand Monorail Station - 7 min walk
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Joël Robuchon — 1 min walk
- L'Atelier — 1 min walk
- Food Court - 3 min walk
- Popeye's - 3 min walk
- MGM Grand Buffet - 4 min walk
About this property
MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 150.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 100 lb/45 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 35 for adults, and USD 13 and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 44.22 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Casino
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Las Vegas
- MGM Grand
- MGM Grand Hotel Casino