Okay, could use a update on the hotel the blankets were soft the shower needs to be bigger the water the water was cold
- Fremont Street Experience
- 4 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
- 20 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower
- 3 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Fremont Street Experience - 4 min walk
- Las Vegas North Premium Outlets - 20 min walk
- Stratosphere Tower - 3 min drive
- Fashion Show Mall - 6 min drive
- Las Vegas Convention Center - 13 min drive
- Sahara Monorail Station - 10 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 18 min drive
- Where to eat
- Magnolias Veranda – Serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
- Hugos Cellar – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner.
- Chicago Brewing Company – Pub with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner.
- Subway – Delicatessen. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Four Queens Hotel and Casino (No Resort Fee)
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a casino and an outdoor pool. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include 3 bars/lounges, a coffee shop/café and valet parking. All 694 rooms offer WiFi, room service (during limited hours) and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, hairdryers and safes.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 10.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 10.0 per stay.
- Pets not allowed
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6.5 and USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 3 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Hotel Casino No Resort Fee
- Four Queens Casino No Fee Las Vegas
- Four Queens Casino No Fee
- Four Queens Hotel Casino
- Four Queens Hotel Casino (No Resort Fee)
- Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Food and Drink
- Food and drink
- Cooked-to-order breakfast available for a fee daily 5 AM–1:00 PM: USD 6.5-16 per person
- 3 restaurants and 1 coffee shop/cafe
- 3 bars/lounges
- Room service available
Things to do
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor pool
- Family property
- Gift shops and newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space
- Business Centre
- Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Assistive listening devices available
- Braille or raised signage
- Air conditioning
- Cribs available
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
Food and Drink
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing boards
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Nearby things to do
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Where to eat
Our room was very clean and the cleaning service was very good. I usually saw the cleaning lady in the hall and she was always very friendly. I have no complaints. The only suggestion is to maybe update your rooms and decor.