- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
One Bedroom Villa - Sleeps 4 - 700 Sq Ft
Villa, 2 Bedrooms
Two Bedroom Deluxe
About this area
Located in Las Vegas, Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts is near the airport. Town Square Las Vegas and Fashion Show Mall are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit High Roller and Wet‘n’Wild Las Vegas. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at T-Mobile Arena or Orleans Arena. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay - 6 min drive
- Tropicana Las Vegas Casino - 7 min drive
- Raider Stadium - 7 min drive
- Casino at Luxor Las Vegas - 12 min drive
- Hooters Casino - 13 min drive
- Flamingo - Caesars Palace Monorail Station - 9 min drive
- Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) - 10 min drive
- Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - 7 min walk
- Bootlegger Bistro - 20 min walk
- Samurai Sam's Teriyaki Grill - 2 min drive
- Joe's New York Pizza By The Slice - 3 min drive
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe - 3 min drive
About this property
Cancun Resort by Diamond Resorts
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property’s resort fee includes WiFi access for up to 2 devices in 1-bedroom room types or 4 devices in 2-bedroom room types. Up to 2 additional devices may be added for USD 5.95-8.90 per night.
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 36.10 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness centre access
- Children's club/arcade access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Cancun Resort Diamond Resorts Las Vegas
- Cancun Resort Diamond Resorts
- Cancun Diamond Resorts Las Vegas
- Cancun Diamond Resorts