This hotel has very small rooms but is decent for a night or two. We just used it for an overnight stay and it was ok. The place is nice and clean as well as the pool area. The hotel is about 5 min from one of the beaches in car but a bit of a walk if you don't have transportation.
The person at the restaurant was also nice. The included continental breakfast was average.
1) Hotel was beach front
2) Good Breakfast included
3) Room had all you need (airconditioner, blower, TV with Cable, towels, table, chairs, etc.)
4) All rooms with view to the ocean
5) Very nice pool with a small cold jacuzzy on the side
6) Most of the staff very friendly
7) Restaurant a la cart with excelente options and great tasting--from seafood, to meats, to salads and soups!
8) Near town--even walking distance
9) Good price compared to others
1) The hotel beach has coconut roots that are bothersome--should clean it up.
2) One staff member was in a bad mood during our whole stay.
The hotel is beautiful and right on the beach but the beach is very small. The staff are absolutely helpful and even handled my complain with so much professionalism and solved the issue and I was really satisfied. It is a little far from the center where all the restaurants and shops are. You can either drive or they can call you a taxi. It is good if you looking for some quite time.
The hotel as a very nice please with great hotel staff, but we had 2 issues mosquitoes inside the room everywhere and the door of the bathroom was broken on purpose so you cannot close it, means no privacy.
Good value but no air conditioning. That's ok sometimes but not ok other times. Fairlly good location but a .5km hike to restaurants, bars, stores and beach. The rooms are small but suprisingly efficient. Kitchen included. Nice pool. The owner is helpful and speaks Spanish and Italian. He barely gets by with English but. The owner is definitely a good guy. Hotel is just short of a 3 star. Say 2.8