Overview of Casa Espíritu Santo
- Free WiFi
Choose dates to view prices
House, 3 Bedrooms
About this area
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Casa Espíritu Santo is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. Calle Triana and Las Arenas Commercial Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore San Telmo Park and Santa Catalina Park. Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden and Poema del Mar Aquarium are also worth visiting.
- Cathedral of Santa Ana - 2 min walk
- Canarian Museum - 3 min walk
- Colon House Museum - 4 min walk
- Perez Galdos Theater - 7 min walk
- University of Las Palmas - 9 min walk
- Las Palmas (LPA-Gran Canaria) - 25 min drive
- Cafe Habana - 2 min walk
- Café Santa Ana - 2 min walk
- Café del Real - 2 min walk
- El Monje - 2 min walk
- Vega Grande de Guadalupe - 3 min walk
About this property
Casa Espíritu Santo
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve high chair. On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.