- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Tru by Hilton Lancaster East
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing, Roll-in Shower)
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking (Hearing)
About this area
Located in Lancaster, Tru by Hilton Lancaster East is in a shopping district. American Music Theatre Lancaster and Sight and Sound Theatre are cultural highlights and Dutch Wonderland is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Clipper Magazine Stadium, or consider a night out at Rainbow Dinner Theater.
- Dutch Wonderland - 6 min walk
- Amish Farm and House - 8 min walk
- Tanger Outlets Lancaster - 11 min walk
- American Music Theatre Lancaster - 12 min walk
- Rockvale Outlets - 15 min walk
- Lancaster Station - 14 min drive
- Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) - 84 min drive
- Golden Corral - 2 min walk
- Texas Road House - 2 min walk
- IHOP - 3 min walk
- Red Robin - 4 min walk
- Wendy's - 5 min walk
About this property
Tru by Hilton Lancaster East
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
I am happy because my 9 years old son with autism wanted to come to a Hilton hotel, he love elevators and he is happy with the view from the room window.