- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The Pinewood - Adult Getaway by the Lake
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed, Kitchen, Pool View (Room 1)
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen (Room 2)
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen (Room 3)
Standard Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Kitchen (Room 4)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed (Room 5)
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible (Room 6)
About this area
Located in Lambton Shores, The Pinewood - Adult Getaway by the Lake is near the beach. Grand Bend Beach and Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Sand Hills Golf Resort and Grand Bend Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Grand Bend Motorplex, or consider a night out at Huron Country Playhouse.
- Kettle and Stony Point First Nation Administration - 9 min drive
- Pinery Provincial Park - 14 min drive
- Grand Bend Farmers' Market - 18 min drive
- Grand Bend Beach - 23 min drive
- Lakeside Spa - 24 min drive
- Sarnia, ON (YZR-Chris Hadfield) - 37 min drive
About this property
The Pinewood - Adult Getaway by the Lake
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.0 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
We should mention
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Its an awesome little get away for adults. Very friendly staff and very clean. Definitely going back.