- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Bee 'n Bee Bed n' Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
Choose dates to view prices
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Lake View
Room, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Poolside
About this area
Located in Lambton Shores, Bee 'n Bee Bed n' Breakfast is near the beach. Sand Hills Golf Resort and Grand Bend Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Huron and Pinery Provincial Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Grand Bend Motorplex, or consider a night out at Huron Country Playhouse. Our guests appreciate the bed & breakfast's location for the sightseeing.
- Pinery Provincial Park - 14 min drive
- Kettle and Stony Point First Nation Administration - 15 min drive
- Grand Bend Farmers' Market - 23 min drive
- Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck - 23 min drive
- Grand Bend Beach - 23 min drive
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 83 min drive
About this property
Bee 'n Bee Bed n' Breakfast
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Lake Huron Idyll
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at B 'n B. The location, the accommodations, the breakfasts and the hosts were all top notch. No concerns whatsoever!