- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Grand Bend Farmers' Market
- 14 min walk
- Grand Bend Marina
- 15 min walk
- Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck
- 19 min walk
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Grand Bend, Amber Hotel is on the Strip and on a river. Huron Country Playhouse and Lambton County Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck and Grand Bend Beach.
- Grand Bend Farmers' Market - 14 min walk
- Grand Bend Marina - 15 min walk
- Grand Bend’s Beach House Observation Deck - 19 min walk
- Lakeside Spa - 3 min drive
- Grand Bend Beach - 5 min drive
- London, ON (YXU-London Intl.) - 61 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector and window guards. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Amber Hotel Grand Bend
- Amber Grand Bend
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort