- Sesse Islands
- 4 min drive
- Entebbe Botanical Garden
- 4 min drive
- Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre
- 5 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.)
- 18 min drive
Choose your room
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
- Sesse Islands - 4 min drive
- Entebbe Botanical Garden - 4 min drive
- Ugandan Wildlife Education Centre - 5 min drive
- Kitubulu Forest and Beach - 6 min drive
- Rubaga Cathedral - 49 min drive
- Entebbe (EBB-Entebbe Intl.) - 18 min drive
About this property
Lake Victoria View Guest House
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free guesthouse has concierge services and dry cleaning. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, laundry facilities, a 24-hour front desk, and free newspapers are onsite. The accommodation features free WiFi, a rainfall shower, and free bottled water. A ceiling fan, a desk, and free toiletries are among the other amenities that guests will find.
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 50 per vehicle (roundtrip)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Free self parking
Food and Drink
- 1 restaurant
- Luggage storage
- Laundry service
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Tours/ticket assistance
- BBQ grill
- Picnic area
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
Authentic African feel Caring, Unique stay
Loved the authentic look , the gardens, the veranda outdoor eating with a view, but especially the manager and her staff. Very helpful and caring. A new open bar with viewing area above is under construction. Great place now but will be even greater when finished. Reasonable prices. Wifi goes in and out. No TV in rooms if that matters to you.
Location: Short taxi ride or motorcycle transport to the Lake and all its excursions, the zoo and the Botanical gardens (really an arboretum).