- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Lake Placid Center for the Arts
- 13 min walk
- Brewster Peninsula Nature Trails
- 19 min walk
- 2 min walk
- Cafe Rustica
- 4 min walk
- Saranac Lake, NY (SLK-Adirondack Regional)
- 25 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Lake Placid, The Whiteface Lodge is in a rural location and near the beach. Whiteface Mountain and Lake Placid Club Golf Courses are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mirror Lake and Brewster Peninsula Nature Trails. Travelling with kids? Consider Santa's Workshop, or check out an event or a game at Olympic Center.
- Lake Placid Center for the Arts - 13 min walk
- Brewster Peninsula Nature Trails - 19 min walk
- Whiteface Golf Club - 3 min drive
- Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum - 4 min drive
- Olympic Center - 4 min drive
- Albany, NY (ALB-Albany Intl.) - 150 min drive
- KANU — 1 min walk
- KANU - 2 min walk
- Cafe Rustica - 4 min walk
- Green Goddess Natural Foods - 9 min walk
- Saranac Sourdough - 13 min walk
About this property
The Whiteface Lodge
Food and drink
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Whiteface Lodge Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge
- Whiteface Lake Placid
- Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Whiteface Lodge
- The Whiteface Hotel Lake Placid
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities