Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Lake Placid, NY from CA $110
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Lake Placid Pet-friendly Hotels
Top Lake Placid Pet-friendly Hotels
Lake Placid Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Lake Placid with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 32 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- High Peaks Resort is a dog-friendly hotel, offering 2 outdoor pools for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Pets are welcome at Hotel North Woods, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member. This lodge offers 2 restaurants and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star lodge's overall value and proximity to shopping.
- Dogs can join their owners at Lake House. This resort offers guests a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3.5-star resort's family-friendly amenities and location.
Planning Your Trip to Lake Placid
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 43°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- April-June: the average is 75°F during the day and 20°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 36°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 59°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Lake Placid is 37.48 inches
Exploring Lake Placid with Your Pet
Known for its mountains and hiking trails, Lake Placid has lots to offer visitors including its skiing, hockey, and natural beauty. See the local sights and visit Lake Placid Club Golf Courses and Olympic Center. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lake Placid Adirondack Scenic Railroad Station and Lake Placid Winter Olympic Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Man and Beast or Adirondack Hovawart.