Get an overview of this hotelHotel in Brenzone sul Garda
Situated in Brenzone sul Garda, this hotel is 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from Church of San Zeno and within 9 mi (15 km) of Castello Scaligeri and Malcesine - San Michele Cableway. Palazzo dei Capitani and Consorzio Olivicoltori di Malcesine are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This hotel features tour/ticket assistance.
All 15 rooms offer TVs, hair dryers, and showers.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Residence Villa MargheritaVia Beato Giuseppe Nascimbeni 68 Brenzone sul Garda VR 37010
Residence Villa Margherita features tour/ticket assistance.
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
- Residence Villa Margherita
- Residence Villa Margherita Brenzone
- Residence Villa Margherita Hotel Brenzone
- Residence Villa Margherita Hotel Brenzone sul Garda
- Residence Villa Margherita Brenzone sul Garda
We should mention
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).