Get an overview of this hotel3-star Annecy hotel in Annecy Old Town, walk to Annecy Castle
Popular property highlights
Located in Annecy Old Town, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Notre-Dame-de-Liesse Church and Annecy Castle. Palais de l Ile and Church of St. Francis are also within 10 minutes.
This hotel features a 24-hour front desk, free newspapers, and multilingual staff. WiFi in public areas is free.
All 54 rooms offer free WiFi, satellite TV, and free newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Campanile Annecy Centre - Gare
Campanile Annecy Centre - Gare features a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 54
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1930
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 10 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 for adults and EUR 4.95 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Nouvel Annecy
- Campanile Annecy Centre Gare Hotel
- Campanile Annecy Centre Gare
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.