Overview of The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain View
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain View
Room, 2 Double Beds, Garden View, Tower
Room, 1 King Bed, Garden View, Tower
Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Room, 1 King Bed, Ocean View, Tower
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed
Superior Room, 2 Double Beds, Ocean View
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Ocean View
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Ocean View
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Premier Suite, 1 Bedroom, Corner
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony
Luxury Suite, 1 Bedroom, Ocean View, Corner
Suite, Ocean View
About this area
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Lahaina Harbor and Kapalua Golf Club Plantation Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kaanapali Beach and Black Rock.
- Kaanapali Beach - 1 min walk
- Whalers Village - 2 min walk
- Kaanapali Golf Courses - 5 min walk
- Black Rock - 17 min walk
- Kahekili Beach - 5 min drive
- Lahaina Sugar Cane Train Kaanapali Landing Station - 3 min drive
- Kahului, HI (OGG) - 43 min drive
- The `Ai Alanui Marketplac — 1 min walk
- Happy Hours at The Aloha — 1 min walk
- Island Vintage Coffee - 3 min walk
- Subway - 3 min walk
- Joey’s Kitchen - 4 min walk
About this property
The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets stay for free
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 40 lb/18 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per day.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.33 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Shuttle service
- Internet access
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - TA 057-397-0432-01. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Ka'anapali
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Westin Maui Ka'anapali
- Westin Lahaina
- Westin Maui Resort Spa
- Westin Maui Resort And Spa
- Westin Maui Resort And Hotel Lahaina
- The Westin Maui Resort & Spa
- Ka'Anapali Lahaina
- Westin Maui Hotel
- Lahaina Westin
- The Westin Maui Resort Spa Ka'anapali
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities