- Kifune Shrine
- 4 min drive
- Kyoto International Conference Centre
- 12 min drive
- 8 min walk
- 8 min walk
- Osaka (ITM-Itami)
- 83 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Kurama Onsen is located in Kyoto's Sakyo Ward neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Toei Kyoto Studio Park and Kyoto Aquarium. Funaoka Thermal Bath and Kyoto Municipal Zoo are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the ryokan's quiet location.
- Kifune Shrine - 4 min drive
- Kyoto International Conference Centre - 12 min drive
- Kyoto Institute of Technology - 14 min drive
- Kinkaku-ji - 18 min drive
- Mount Hiei - 35 min drive
- Kurama Station - 10 min walk
- Imadegawa Station - 17 min drive
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99 min drive
- 油屋 - 8 min walk
- 神山 - 8 min walk
- くらま荘 - 9 min walk
- 杉の里 - 11 min walk
- 貴船倶楽部 - 4 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8:00 AM - 9:00 PM. <br />
- Due to inventory requirements, guests with food allergies and/or special meal requests must contact the hotel at least 5 days prior to check-in. Guests must check in before 6:30 PM in order to receive dinner that evening. Hotel contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kurama Onsen Inn Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen Inn
- Kurama Onsen Kyoto
- Kurama Onsen
- Kurama Onsen Hotel Kyoto
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities