- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Kanra Kyoto
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Double Room Annex Building
Suite Annex Building
Deluxe Twin Room Main Building
Suite Main Building
Double Room Main Building
Superior Twin Room Main Building
Twin Room Annex Building
Washi Craftsman hatano wataru Concept Twin Room "OKU"
About this area
Located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, Hotel Kanra Kyoto is in the city centre and near a metro station. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto.
- Kyoto Tower - 10 min walk
- Shijo Omiya - 14 min walk
- Nishiki Market - 17 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 17 min walk
- Kyoto Aquarium - 6 min drive
- Gojo Station - 4 min walk
- Shijo Station - 13 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 78 min drive
- KITCHEN KANRA — 1 min walk
- HANAROKU — 1 min walk
- Daio Ramen - 2 min walk
- Honkekamadoya - 2 min walk
- 地どり屋 - 2 min walk
About this property
Hotel Kanra Kyoto
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for Japanese breakfast: JPY 3000 for adults and JPY 3000 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities