Overview of Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking
Traditional Double Room (with tatami mat)
Traditional Twin Room (with tatami mat)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking (5 years Anniversary Plan)
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (5 years Anniversary Plan)
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (5 years Anniversary Plan)
(14 Days Advanced Purchase Free Breakfast Plan) Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
(24hr Stay Plan) Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (Check-in 12PM / Check-out 12PM Only)
Run of the House
(5 Years Anniversary Plan) Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking
Standard Double Room, Non Smoking (Winter Sale Plan)
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking (Winter Sale Plan)
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking (Winter Sale Plan)
About this area
In the city centre, Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto is in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Kyoto Racecourse, or consider a night out at Shozan Resort Kyoto. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Nishiki Market - 2 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 4 min walk
- Pontocho - 5 min walk
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 7 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 15 min walk
- Kawaramachi Station - 4 min walk
- Shiyakusho-mae Station - 13 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 80 min drive
- サンマルクカフェ - 1 min walk
- Lipton Tea House - 1 min walk
- Masuya Saketen - 1 min walk
- Doutor Cafe - 1 min walk
- 御多福珈琲 - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Grand Bach Select Kyoto
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1980 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort