- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Comfort Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Non Smoking
Celestine Twin Room, Non Smoking
Comfort Double Room, Eco Plan (No Cleaning Service) , Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Eco Plan (No Cleaning Service), Non Smoking
Celestine Twin Room, Eco Plan (No Cleaning Service), Non Smoking
Deluxe Twin Room, Eco Plan (No Cleaning Service), Non Smoking
Celestine Yasaka Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Celestine Higashiyama Deluxe Room, Non Smoking
Superior Double Room, Non Smoking
Superior Twin Room, Non Smoking
About this area
HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION is located in Kyoto's Gion neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa, while Kyoto Aquarium and Toei Kyoto Studio Park are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Kyoto Racecourse or Nishikyogoku Athletic Stadium.
- Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 10 min walk
- Pontocho - 11 min walk
- Yasaka Shrine - 12 min walk
- Kawaramachi - 13 min walk
- Kiyomizu Temple - 14 min walk
- Kiyomizu-gojo Station - 10 min walk
- Sanjo Keihan Station - 17 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 89 min drive
- Sagan - 1 min walk
- コリス - 2 min walk
- 貴匠桜 - 2 min walk
- ゆたか屋 - 2 min walk
- Tempura Endo Yasaka - 2 min walk
About this property
HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities