Overview of APA Hotel Kyoto-Ekikita
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking (One Single Bed)
Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking
About this area
APA Hotel Kyoto-Ekikita is located in Kyoto's Central Kyoto neighbourhood. Kyoto Tower and Nijō Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Philosopher's Walk and Lake Biwa. Check out an event or a game at Kyoto Racecourse, and consider making time for Kyoto Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Kyoto Tower - 6 min walk
- Higashi Honganji Temple - 9 min walk
- Toji Temple - 8 min drive
- Shijo Omiya - 9 min drive
- Nishiki Market - 10 min drive
- Kyoto Station - 8 min walk
- Gojo Station - 16 min walk
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 85 min drive
- Organic House Salute - 1 min walk
- なか卯 - 4 min walk
- CAFE VELOCE - 4 min walk
- いも松 - 4 min walk
- London Pub - 4 min walk
About this property
APA Hotel Kyoto-Ekikita
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 5 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200–1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1300 for adults and JPY 1300 for children (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Economic hotel in the center of modern part of Kyoto. Very close to train station and city bus terminal. Lots of food and transport options. Very clean. Skip the breakfast and head to a local bakery or coffee shop for a western style breakfast instead.