Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Koh Samui from CA $21
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Koh Samui Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Koh Samui with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 45 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Review these popular Koh Samui hotels and accommodations that are favorites among travelers with pets:
- Baan Napoli Luxury Villa is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with in-room washers/dryers and free WiFi.
- Pets are welcome at Chaweng Noi Villa. This villa offers private pools and in-room kitchens.
- Dogs can join their owners at Chaweng Tara Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and in-room balconies.
Planning Your Trip to Koh Samui
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 93°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 73°F
- April-June: the average is 93°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 73°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Koh Samui is 3.07 inches
Exploring Koh Samui with Your Pet
See the local sights and visit top attractions like Namuang Waterfall and Big Buddha Statue. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Namuang Waterfall 2 and Hin Ta and Hin Yai. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet's Dude.