Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Kobe ryokan in Arima Hot Springs with restaurant
Popular property highlights
Located in Arima Hot Springs, this romantic ryokan is within a 5-minute walk of Arima Toy Museum, Kin no yu, and Tosen Shrine. Stamp Museum and Hosenji Temple are also within 15 minutes.
This ryokan features a restaurant and free WiFi in public areas.
All 40 rooms provide free WiFi, furnished balconies, and TVs. Refrigerators, minibars, and hair dryers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso (Ryokan)
The ryokan offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso (Ryokan) features hot springs.
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Furnished balcony
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso (Ryokan) has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Hot springs on site
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen) and yukata (Japanese robe). These services feature separate men and women areas.
- Indoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Outdoor mineral hot springs (Japanese-style onsen)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:30 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Destination fee: JPY 150 per person, per night
- Arima Onsen Gekkoen
- Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso
- Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso Ryokan
- Gekkoen Yugetsusanso
- Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso
- Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso Ryokan
- Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso Ryokan Kobe
- Arima Onsen Gekkoen Yugetsusanso Kobe
We should mention
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.