- Long Beach
- 4 min walk
- Ton Sai Bay
- 5 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Ko Phi Phi
Located in Ko Phi Phi, Bay View Resort - Phi Phi Island is by the sea. Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint is a notable landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Long Beach and Ton Sai Bay.
- Long Beach - 4 min walk
- Ton Sai Bay - 5 min walk
- Ko Phi Phi Viewpoint - 19 min drive
- Tonsai Pier - 21 min drive
- Rantee Bay - 46 min drive
- Where to eat
- Kinnaree – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering seafood. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Bay View Resort - Phi Phi Island
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 2:00 PM - 8:00 PM. <br />
- This property is only accessible by ferry boat, which departs Rassada pier at 11 AM and 1:30 PM. From Phuket International Airport, Rassada pier is about an hour’s taxi ride. Ferry tickets can be purchased at the airport. Guests are advised to book flights that arrive in Phuket early enough to catch the ferry if they wish to arrive at the property the same day. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- <strong>Ferry Schedule From Mainland:</strong> <br/><li>From Phuket to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Rasada Pier) - 8:30 AM, 11 AM, 11:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/><li>From Krabi to Ko Phi Phi (departing from Klong Ji-Lard Pier) - 9 AM, 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM, and 3 PM</li><br/>Guests must arrive at the pier at least one (1) hour prior to departure as schedule may change based on weather conditions. Guests who arrive at Phuket or Krabi airport after 12 PM (noon) will have to stay on the mainland and board the morning ferry to Ko Phi Phi.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for THB 1500.0 per night.
Property payment types
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 350 for adults and THB 175 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1500.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Bay View Resort Phi Phi Island Ko Phi Phi
- Bay View Resort Phi Phi Island
- Bay View Phi Phi Island Ko Phi Phi
- Bay View Phi Phi Island
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
I wouldn't stay here again
This resort is up a steep hill and not easily accessible..The pool was under renovation and closed therefore you had to walk up and down the hill for a swim. It is looking old and tired..in need of maintenance.