- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, Non Smoking
Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Executive Suite, 2 Bedrooms, Non Smoking
About this area
Located in Knoxville, Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown is in the city centre. Market Square is a notable landmark and some of the area's popular attractions include World's Fair Park and Knoxville Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Neyland Stadium or Knoxville Civic Auditorium and Coliseum. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Knoxville Convention Center - 1 min walk
- Sunsphere Tower - 1 min walk
- Knoxville Museum of Art - 6 min walk
- First Baptist Church - 7 min walk
- World's Fair Park - 7 min walk
- Knoxville, TN (TYS-McGhee Tyson) - 18 min drive
- Windows on the park - 1 min walk
- Pete's Coffee Shop - 4 min walk
- Kaizen - 4 min walk
- French Market Crêperie - 4 min walk
- Starbucks - 4 min walk
About this property
Holiday Inn Knoxville Downtown
Food and drink
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
The location is very good. Easy walking distance to UT, many restaurants, theaters and parks. Free trolley stop just outside with 4 different routes to see different areas. Free local shuttle was not running but would have been great. Could not review any of the amenities as they were all closed due to the coronavirus. Some staff were helpful - others not so much. During a crisis such as this front desk staff need to make it their job to get information for travelers about what is available in terms of dining and getting necessities. A printed list updated daily of nearby restaurants (especially since the hotel restaurant was closed). I ended up walking around blocks of a city I was unfamiliar with trying to find something to eat after a day of travel. "I don't know" and rattling off random names of restaurants was not helpful. A simple map or list of what is open, dine-in or takeout only and definitely a list of those that offered delivery since I spent much of the time in my room. Fortunately the people of Knoxville were extremely helpful and helped make my stay welcoming and pleasant.