- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- 12 min walk
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics
- 2 min drive
- Waterloo Central Railway Station
- 3 min drive
- Kitchener, ON (YKF-Region of Waterloo Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Waterloo, Comfort Inn Waterloo is in the city centre and near the airport. St. Mary's Church and Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church are local landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Conestoga Mall and St. Jacobs Outlets. Bingemans and Waterloo Central Railway Station are also worth visiting. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Wilfrid Laurier University - 12 min walk
- Perimeter Institute for Theoretical Physics - 2 min drive
- Waterloo Central Railway Station - 3 min drive
- University of Waterloo - 3 min drive
- Waterloo Park - 5 min drive
- Kitchener Station - 7 min drive
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) - 60 min drive
- Where to eat
- Angels Family Restaurant – Diner with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Comfort Inn Waterloo
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 10.00 per pet, per day.
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.49 and CAD 10.49 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities