Find Pet-friendly Hotels in Kingston, NY from CA $77
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Kingston Pet-friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Jan. 13, 2021
Kingston Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Kingston with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 30 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Best Western Plus Kingston Hotel And Conference Center is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Pets are welcome at Rodeway Inn Skytop. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests like the location's sightseeing at this 2-star hotel.
- Pets can join their owners at Liftside Village at Hunter Mountain Resort. This hotel provides guests with sofa beds and living rooms.
Planning Your Trip to Kingston
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 15°F
- April-June: the average is 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 17°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Kingston is 46.61 inches
Exploring Kingston with Your Pet
Known for its live music and entertainment, Kingston has lots to offer visitors including its skiing, hiking trails, and riverfront. See the local sights and visit Ulster Performing Arts Center and Old Dutch Church. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Volunteer Fireman's Hall and Museum of Kingston and Senate House State Historic Site. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Zoo Cafe, LLC, UNIQUE DOG APPAREL, or Paws & Tail Pantry.