- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Thousand Islands OLG Charity Casino
- 4 min walk
- Thousand Islands Playhouse
- 15 min walk
- Gananoque Boat Line
- 16 min walk
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers)
- 37 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Located in Gananoque, IMPERIAL INN 1000 islands is in the city centre. 1000 Islands Tower and Thousand Islands Bridge are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Thousand Islands National Park and Confederation Park.
- Thousand Islands OLG Charity Casino - 4 min walk
- Thousand Islands Playhouse - 15 min walk
- Gananoque Boat Line - 16 min walk
- Confederation Park - 17 min walk
- OLG Casino Thousand Islands - 18 min walk
- Gananoque Station - 6 min drive
- Kingston, ON (YGK-Norman Rogers) - 37 min drive
About this property
IMPERIAL INN 1000 islands
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM. <br />
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 15.00 per pet, per night.
- Dogs only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 15.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50.00 (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 10.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- IMPERIAL INN 1000 islands Gananoque
- IMPERIAL INN 1000 islands
- IMPERIAL 1000 islands Gananoque
- IMPERIAL 1000 islands
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
The motel seems old but the room is smell less and clean. Look like renovated and modern looking. Breakfast included and they give you a plate of toast and scramble eggs. Self serve coffee. Good enough to start the day