- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Kawane Thermal Spa
- 34 min drive
- Sakana Center
- 57 min drive
- Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka)
- 62 min drive
- Mt. Minobu Ropeway
- 93 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-866-500-4938
About this area
Sumatakyo Onsen Suikoen is located in Kawanehon-cho. Yume no Tsuribashi Suspension Bridge is a local landmark, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Sumatakyo Gorge and Oi River.
- Kawane Thermal Spa - 34 min drive
- Chibi Maruko-chan Land - 57 min drive
- Sakana Center - 57 min drive
- Mt. Minobu Ropeway - 93 min drive
- Fujikawa Craft Park - 97 min drive
- Shizuoka (FSZ-Mt. Fuji - Shizuoka) - 62 min drive
About this property
Sumatakyo Onsen Suikoen
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily until 10 PM. <br />
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 150 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort