Get an overview of this hotelNewly renovated Kansas City hotel 2 blocks away from Country Club Plaza
Popular property highlights
Near Country Club Plaza
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza is less than 2 blocks from the Country Club Plaza shopping, dining, and entertainment center.
Fitness Center, Restaurant
The hotel offers a fitness center. The onsite American restaurant serves three meals a day.
Guestrooms feature desks, coffeemakers, flat-screen TVs with premium cable and HBO, and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
The newly renovated Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza places guests within two blocks of attractions such as Country Club Plaza and the acclaimed Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art. Major businesses, including American Century, are within easy walking distance. The hotel features a well-equipped business center and fitness center. WiFi access is free in public areas. Self and valet parking available at a surcharge.
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 19
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 16
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free area shuttle
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat-panel TV
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Partially open bathroom
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Main Street Grill - American cuisine. Open daily for breakfast and lunch.
Lobby Lounge - Beer, wine, cocktails, and bar/dinner menu. Open afternoons and evenings.
Room service is also available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel has a fitness center with cardiovascular exercise equipment, free weights, and Nautilus equipment. Swope Memorial Golf Course is 7 miles away, and several other courses are within 10 miles. Jogging trails and tennis courts are less than half a mile from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- 2 per room (up to 45 lb)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 16 and USD 17 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 17 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza
- Marriott Hotel Kansas City Country Plaza Club
- Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza Hotel
- Marriott Kansas City
- Kansas City Marriott Country Club Plaza Hotel Kansas City
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.