Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotel4-star Kansas City hotel in Country Club Plaza Area, near Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art
Popular property highlights
Located in Country Club Plaza Area, this hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Fountain of Neptune and JC Nichols Memorial Fountain. Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art and Kansas City Art Institute are also within 1 mi (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 371 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus balconies and TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza
In addition to an outdoor pool, InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge.
A 24-hour business center is on site at this 4-star property. Event facilities measuring 26000 square feet (2415 square meters) include conference space. This business-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
InterContinental Kansas City at The Plaza is a smoke-free property.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1972
- Coffee shop or café
- Pool sun loungers
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Outdoor pool
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Conference space size (meters) - 2415
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 26000
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Spa tub
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 371
- Number of floors - 11
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( USD 11.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Room service (24 hours)
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Oak Room - This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The Oak Bar - This lobby lounge serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of USD 25 per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of USD 25
- Up to 25 lb
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 11.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 18 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per night plus USD 25 one-time cleaning
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
- Fairmont Hotel Kansas City
- InterContinental Hotel Plaza
- InterContinental Plaza
- Plaza InterContinental
- InterContinental Kansas City Plaza Hotel
- InterContinental Kansas City Plaza
- Intercontinental Kansas City At The Plaza Hotel Kansas City
- Kansas City Intercontinental
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).